Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM looks for home win
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- October 30th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- October 27th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- October 25th, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 23rd, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 17th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- October 16th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 13th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 12th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 11th, 2009 (Sunday) - 4 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 4 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 6th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 5th, 2009 (Monday) - 4 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM looks for home win|
ULM Sports Services
Trey Revell completed a career-high 18 passes for 207 yards and rushed for a pair of touchdowns to lead ULM to a 27-25 victory at Florida Atlantic Saturday night at Lockhart Stadium in the Sun Belt Conference opener for both schools.
The series, which was just five games old prior to Saturday's installment, has always had a flair for the dramatic. Neither team had won by more than a touchdown, the average margin of victory was 3.4 points and the visitor had won each game.
This game was no different as the Warhawks (2-2, 1-0 Sun Belt) won their first conference opener since, ironically, they beat Florida Atlantic in Ft. Lauderdale in 2005 — the Warhawks went on to claim a share of the Sun Belt title that season. ULM now improves to 6-0 in the state of Florida in Sun Belt Conference games.
Revell finished the night with 48 yards on the ground on 11 carries. His favorite target was LaGregory Sapp, who caught a season-high seven passes for 96 yards. Darrell McNeal extended his consecutive games with a reception streak to 26 games and finished with five grabs for 51 yards.
Frank Goodin moved into sixth place on the ULM career rushing list with 1,677 after rushing for 71 yards on 18 carries. His 14-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter was his fifth of the season to tie his career high. The touchdown also moved him into a tie for eighth place all-time in ULM history with 14 rushing scores.
The Warhawks open the home portion of their Sun Belt schedule next Saturday when they host Florida International at 2:30 p.m. on Homecoming at Malone Stadium. The game will be the first for both ULM and FIU to be televised on the newly formed Sun Belt Network.