Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: KEDM kicks off fundraising drive
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- October 30th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- October 27th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- October 25th, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 23rd, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 17th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- October 16th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 13th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 12th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 11th, 2009 (Sunday) - 4 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 4 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 6th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 5th, 2009 (Monday) - 4 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|KEDM kicks off fundraising drive|
KEDM-90.3 FM, the public radio station housed at the University of Louisiana at Monroe, will kick-off its fall membership drive at 7 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 11.
Area members and special guests will assist in hosting the live fundraising efforts. Local politicians, as well as other community leaders, will join the KEDM staff on the air to raise $51,000 for the station during the pitch breaks.
The fundraising efforts will run through 7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 17.
KEDM depends on the financial support of its listeners and corporate underwriters to enable it to air daily programs, such as in-depth coverage of news and a variety of entertainment programs and music genres.
Over 200 volunteers are needed to participate in the fundraising drive either by answering the phones, guest hosting on the air, or donating food.
KEDM Development Director Susan Allain said, "We would like to encourage our listeners to volunteer in our fundraising efforts."
Allain added, "We would also invite our listeners to join the KEDM staff and the community in supporting their listening habits by making a monetary donation.
"It's not the size of the gift that matters, it is the act of making a gift and voting for your favorite programs that does matter."
For information on this upcoming event and volunteering to become a part of the Fall Membership Drive, contact Allain at (318) 342-5556.