Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM gets into "Warhawk State of Mind" during 2009 Homecoming Week
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- September 26th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 25th, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 19th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 15th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- September 6th, 2009 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- September 1st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM gets into "Warhawk State of Mind" during 2009 Homecoming Week|
The University of Louisiana at Monroe celebrates its Homecoming Week Sept. 28-Oct. 3, with the theme "Warhawk State of Mind." ULM is hosting numerous activities throughout the week for students and community members to participate in the annual celebration.
Homecoming Week culminates with the ULM Football vs. Florida International game beginning at 2:30 p.m., Oct. 3, at Malone Stadium.
>From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Sept. 28, ULM is hosting Spirit Groups, Student Government Association and Campus Activities Board Promotional Day throughout campus.
On Sept. 29, ULM will host the following activities: SGA Social from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in front of the Student Union Building, ULM retirees luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the ULM Conference Center, the Miss(ter) FIU Pageant at 7 p.m. in Brown Auditorium and "Hawk Talk" with head football coach Charlie Weatherbie at 7 p.m. at The Fieldhouse restaurant.
Wednesday, Sept. 30, ULM will host the Greek Unity Step Show and Lunch Social from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Brown Gymnasium, the Quarterback Club at noon at the Alumni Center, the University Mile race at 5:30 p.m., starting at the Airways and Science Building and the "ThinkFast" game show from 7 to 9 p.m. in Brown Auditorium. The College of Business Symposium, "Preparing for Leadership," also begins at 4 p.m., Student Union Building. The symposium will feature speakers from throughout the United States.
Thursday, Oct. 1, the College of Business Symposium will continue with speakers throughout the day and CAB will host a drive-in movie at 9 p.m. at The Grove.
Friday, Oct. 2, the College of Business Symposium continues with scheduled activities throughout the day in Brown Auditorium and the ULM Conference Center.
Also on Oct. 2, festivities continue with Homecoming Spirit Day in the ULM Quad/Scott Plaza from noon to 2 p.m. An Alumni Tennis Tournament at Heard Stadium will be held at noon (entry fee is $25 per person; for more information contact the ULM Alumni Association), as well as an Alumni Golf Tournament (Two-Person Scramble) at the Pine Hills Golf Course at 1 p.m. (entry fee per team is $150; for more information contact the ULM Alumni Association).
Events also include ULM Soccer vs. UALR at the ULM Soccer Complex at 4 p.m. on Oct. 2, ULM Volleyball vs. North Texas at the ULM Activity Center at 6 p.m., the ULM Warhawk Pep Rally at 8:30 p.m. at The Grove and the ULM Homecoming Reunion Block Party at 9 p.m. at The Grove.
Homecoming festivities end on Oct. 3 when ULM will host the following activities:
ULM Alumni Awards Brunch at 10 a.m. at the ULM Conference Center, the ULM BCM/BSU 75th Anniversary Alumni Luncheon from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the ULM BCM Building, the Brit Katz/Karen Gilmore Greek Era Reunion from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in The Grove's Alumni Section, Catholic Ministry Tailgating from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Grove, an Alumni Softball Game at 11:30 a.m. at the ULM Softball Complex, ULM Volleyball vs. Denver at the ULM Activity Center at noon and the Maroon Platoon Tailgate (featuring Space Capone) from noon to 2 p.m. at The Grove.
Visit www.ulm.edu/homecoming for more information and the schedule of events.