Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Aulds, Meredith unite in marriage
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- September 26th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 25th, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 19th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 15th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- September 6th, 2009 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- September 1st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Aulds, Meredith unite in marriage|
Mallory Annette Aulds and David Bryn Meredith exchanged marriage vows at 6:30 pm, Sept. 5, on the beach in Gulf Shores, Ala. The rains stopped, the sun came out, and the ceremony proceeded.
Mallory is the daughter of Buddy and Susan Aulds of West Monroe. She is the granddaughter of Kay Walker Southern and the late Dr. Marvin Eugene Southern, Ted McEnery, and the late Annette Jones Aulds McEnery. She is the great-granddaughter of the late Curtis Odell and Rosalee Walker, the late Ed and Mae Salsbury, and the late S.E. and Thelma Aulds.
Bryn is the son of George and Simone Meredith of West Monroe. He is the grandson of Mrs. Barbara Bell and the late Walter E. Bell, and the late Mr. and Mrs. George E. Meredith Sr.
Escorted by her father, the bride wore a Maggie Sottero one-piece white, silky satin strapless slim A-line gown with a lace up closure. Appliquéd metallic chantilly lace covered the bodice and bordered the hemline. The gown had a gathered chapel train. The bride wore a fingertip, single layer veil with crystal beading trimming the edge. She carried a bouquet of blue bomb orchids, created by our friends at Westside Flowers.
Sister of the bride, Heather Aulds Guillot, served as the matron of honor. Aunt of the bride, Amy Southern, served as the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Miranda Bryan, Queenie Kimbrough, Audrey Antis, and Rhonda Jones. Honorary bridesmaids were Katie Winnon, Amber Boyd, Meredith Barnes, Jamie Putnam, Elise Pizzolato, Hanna Herrington, Sarah Johnston, and Tara Washer. Serving as bridal attendants were Sarah Ellen Southern and Susanna Southern. Flower girls were Ashton Grace Jackson and Ashton Southern.
Serving as best men were Bryan Foreman and Kyle (KT) Townsend. Groomsmen were Sam McGuffee, Tal Priest, Shelby Aulds and Rick Guillot. Honorary groomsmen were Josh Littleton, Ben Littleton, Austin Jackson, Mike Jackson, Drew Miller, Steffan Allen, and Lance Knox. Ring bearers were Walker Southern and Brady Guillot.
The couple completed a sand unity while Stephenie Soignier, one of the groom's sisters, sang "After All."
Following the beachside ceremony, a reception was held at the beach location.
A post-wedding celebration was held at Pine Hills Golf and Country Club in Calhoun, the following weekend to honor the newlyweds. A host of family and friends gathered around the beach-like decor to celebrate the marriage.
The bride is a graduate of West Monroe High School and the University of Louisiana-Monroe with a bachelor's of science in radiologic technology. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center and also teaches dancing at Linda Lavender's School of Dance.
The groom is also a graduate of West Monroe High School and will graduate from the University of Louisiana-Monroe in December with a bachelor's of health science in pre-professional health studies. He is employed at Gastrointestinal Consultants and at Glenwood Medical Center.
Mallory and Bryn will make their home in West Monroe.
For photos, see Page 10A of this week's edition of The Ouachita Citizen.