Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Carver, Arnold announce engagement
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- September 26th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 25th, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- September 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- September 19th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 18th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 15th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 10th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- September 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- September 6th, 2009 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- September 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- September 2nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- September 1st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Carver, Arnold announce engagement|
Gary and Sherry Carver of West Monroe are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Kaylyn Carver, to Brent William Arnold, son of Darrell and Kathy Arnold of Alexandria.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Charles and Evie Martin of West Monroe and Dr. Belford and Joan Carver of Hammond.
Brent is the grandson of Jackie Arnold of Alexandria and the late Guy Arnold and the late Charles and Nell Bennett of Pollock.
Emily, a graduate of West Ouachita High School, is currently a senior at Louisiana Tech University pursuing a degree in Elementary Education and will graduate in March.
Brent, a graduate of Alexandria Senior High School, is currently a senior at Louisiana Tech University pursuing a degree in Biomedical Engineering and will graduate in May. Upon graduation, Brent plans to pursue graduate level studies in Biomedical Engineering Neuroscience with the culmination of a PhD.
The couple will marry at 6 p.m., Nov. 21 at Flowers Chapel at Louisiana Baptist Children's Home in Monroe. Following the ceremony, the couple will spend their honeymoon in Tennessee.
For a photo, see Page 12A of this week's edition of The Ouachita Citizen.