Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM announces broadcast team
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- August 29th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- August 28th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- August 27th, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- August 26th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- August 24th, 2009 (Monday) - 2 articles
- August 21st, 2009 (Friday) - 11 articles
- August 20th, 2009 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- August 19th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- August 18th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 14th, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 13th, 2009 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- August 12th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- August 11th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- August 10th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- August 7th, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 6th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- August 5th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- August 4th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM announces broadcast team|
ULM announced late last week its 2009 football broadcast team for the Warhawk Radio Network with 34-year veteran Frank Hoffmann heading the group.
ULM football games will be broadcast live on 104.1 FM in Northeast Louisiana and worldwide on the internet at ulmwarhawks.com.
Hoffmann, who is the State Representative for District 15, will handle the play-by-play duties and will be joined in the booth by analyst Bruce Hanks for the second straight season.
Newcomer Amanda Joseph will handle the sideline reporting duties and host ULM's weekly Hawk Talk radio show.
Joseph will also be bringing fans exclusive video interviews on ulmwarhawks.com after the Warhawks' practices during fall camp as they prepare for the upcoming season.
Hoffmann is the retired assistant superintendent of the Ouachita Parish School Board. Hoffmann, who received three degrees from ULM including his Doctorate, has received multiple awards from the Louisiana Sports Writers Association for his work in the radio booth.
Hanks returns for his sixth season with the Warhawk Radio Network. Hanks, ULM's director of athletics from 2001-04, served as the sideline reporter for ULM football games from 2004-06.
He filled in for Hoffmann as the play-by-play broadcaster during the 2007 season and just completed his fifth season as the "Voice of the Warhawks" for the ULM baseball team.
Hanks has two degrees from ULM and is a financial consultant for Graham Bordelon and Company in addition to serving on the Board of Directors of CenturyLink.
Joseph, a recent graduate of LSU, was in charge of the Tigers' new media operations for its official website and hosted a weekly video segment, GameDay Xtra.
The Pineville, native was named Miss Louisiana in 2007 and is currently working as a graduate assistant in the ULM athletics department.
The Warhawks open the 2009 season on Sept. 5 at No. 2 Texas in Austin, Texas. ULM's first home game is Sept. 12 against Texas Southern in Malone Stadium.
The first Hawk Talk will air on Tuesday, Sept. 1, at 7 p.m. and will be broadcast live from the Fieldhouse Bar & Grill on Hwy. 165 just north of ULM's campus.
Season tickets for ULM's five home games at Malone Stadium and tickets for all of ULM's away game are available by calling the ULM ticket office at 318-342-3ULM.