Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: LSP hosts public safety expo
- 2013 - 800 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 24th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 21st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 17th, 2009 (Friday) - 11 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 4 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- July 14th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- July 11th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2009 (Friday) - 6 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 7th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|LSP hosts public safety expo|
The Louisiana State Police will host the second annual Public Safety Expo from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, July 11, at the Monroe Civic Center.
There will be informational booths, displays, and demonstrations from many different public safety agencies. The event is free to everyone and will be an opportunity for the public to meet and talk to different public safety-related organizations about their role in this community's safety.
The event will include seat belt safety (full-size roll-over demos), fire safety, bicycle safety, 911 system, boating safety, police K-9 units, police motorcycle units, mobile police command units, police boats, impaired driving demos(fatal vision goggles), bomb units, traffic enforcement, helicopters (police and medical), EMS units, SWAT demos, free car seat checks, and other demonstrations from numerous different agencies.
There will be giveaways, door prizes and refreshments.
This event is made possible from numerous contributions, and event organizers would like to thank the city of Monroe and the Monroe Civic Center for providing an air-conditioned location for this event.
The Louisiana Trooper's Foundation and the Louisiana State Trooper's Association were instrumental in providing resources and funding so this event could be offered free to the public.