Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Academy honors Boyd
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 24th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 21st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 17th, 2009 (Friday) - 11 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 4 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- July 14th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- July 11th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2009 (Friday) - 6 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 7th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Academy honors Boyd|
The United States Achievement Academy recently announced that Jansen Boyd of West Monroe, has been recognized for academic achievement as a United States National Honor Student Award winner.
Boyd, who will be in the eighth grade this year at Northeast Baptist School, will appear in the United States Achievement's Academy's Official Yearbook which is published nationally.
Boyd was also named an All-American Scholar.
The USAA has established the All-American Scholar Award Program to offer recognition to superior students who excel in the academic disciplines. All-American scholars must earn a 3.3 or higher grade point average. Only scholars selected by a school instructor, counselor or other qualified sponsor are accepted.
"Recognizing and supporting our youth is more important than ever before in America's history. Certainly, students recognized as All-American Scholars should be congratulated and appreciated for their dedication to excellence and achievement," said Dr. George Stevens, founder of the United States Achievement Academy.
Boyd is the daughter of Doug and Melinda Boyd of West Monroe. Her grandparents are Ragan and Margaret Brewster of Ruston and James and Eunice Boyd of West Monroe.