Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Southern Living features Biedenharn
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- July 30th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 29th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 24th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 23rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 22nd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 21st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 17th, 2009 (Friday) - 11 articles
- July 16th, 2009 (Thursday) - 4 articles
- July 15th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- July 14th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- July 11th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2009 (Friday) - 6 articles
- July 9th, 2009 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 8th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- July 7th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 2nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Southern Living features Biedenharn|
The Biedenharn Museum & Gardens is highlighted in the Travel section of the July 2009 issue of Southern Living.
It has been dubbed "The Best Garden You've Never Heard Of" by Associate Travel and Livings Editor (Southeast) Taylor Bruce.
In the article, Bruce writes "Monroe, Louisiana's Biedenharn might be the finest small public garden in the South." The article features several photos of the garden shot by photographer John O'Hagan.
"It's always an honor to be featured in Southern Living. Every museum I've worked for has seen an increase in attendance and prestige in the months following a Southern Living article," touts executive director Ralph Calhoun.
"We were very fortunate. A writer and photographer were in Monroe doing a story on a private home. They had never been to the Biedenharn and were completely taken by what they saw. I was told they were dialing their editor before they were fully in the garden. Our garden crew should be very proud."
Southern Living celebrates the best of life in the South, both in its content and through publications and programs that enrich the lives of more than 15 million devoted readers.
In 1966, Southern Living was created to highlight the beauty and culture of the growing South.
In the decades since its inception, Southern Living, published monthly, has become one of the largest lifestyle magazines in the country.
For more information on the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens, call 387-5281 or (800) 362-0983 or e-mail email@example.com.
For a full schedule of upcoming events, visit www.bmuseum.org.
The Biedenharn Museum & Gardens is located at 2000 Riverside Drive in the Monroe Garden District.
The museums and store are open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.