Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Futrell, Christy exchange vows
- 2013 - 800 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- June 25th, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- June 24th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- June 23rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- June 22nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 20th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- June 18th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 17th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- June 16th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 13th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2009 (Friday) - 12 articles
- June 11th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- June 10th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- June 9th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 7th, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- June 6th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- June 5th, 2009 (Friday) - 10 articles
- June 4th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- June 3rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 1st, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Futrell, Christy exchange vows|
Brandy Lynn Christy and Cody Paul Futrell exchanged wedding vows on June 6, 2009 during a 6:00 p.m. ceremony at the home of Bonnie Hales, grandmother of the groom. Rev. Waymond Warren officiated at the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Richard and Danene Christy of West Monroe. She is the granddaughter of Lois Christy and the late Tommy Christy and Roy and Margie McClandish all of West Monroe. She attended West Ouachita High School. She is employed by Claiborne Christian Preschool.
The groom is the son of Paul and Raina Futrell. He is the grandson of Bonnie Hales and the late E.B. Hales, Jr. and the late Jimmy and Colleen Futrell. He is a graduate of West Monroe High School. He graduated from ULM on May 16th with a B.A. degree in Journalism. He is employed by The Ouachita Citizen.
The bride was escorted by her father. She wore a white satin ball gown with beaded lace, back buttons, and a chapel train. She carried a bouquet of roses and star lilies adorned with butterflies. Maid of Honor was Abby Futrell, sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were Jamie Underwood and Brittany Nolan.
The best man was J.R. Smith. Groomsmen were Bucky Newell and Glen Hunt. Ushers were Bart Fisher, Justin Underwood, Blake Oden, and Luke Smith.
Flower girls were Madison Underwood and Morgan Oden.
Ring Bearer was John Michael Stewart.
Music for the wedding ceremony was provided by Greg and Kristen Oden.
LeRoy Marshall and L C Smoove entertained the guests at the reception.
After returning from a honeymoon trip to Charlotte, North Carolina the couple is residing in West Monroe.