Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Davis, Conde exchange vows during Catholic Mass
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- June 25th, 2009 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- June 24th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- June 23rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- June 22nd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 20th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- June 18th, 2009 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 17th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 4 articles
- June 16th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 13th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2009 (Friday) - 12 articles
- June 11th, 2009 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- June 10th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- June 9th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 7th, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- June 6th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- June 5th, 2009 (Friday) - 10 articles
- June 4th, 2009 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- June 3rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 1st, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Davis, Conde exchange vows during Catholic Mass|
Kristin Claire Davis and Corey Lee Conde were united in the Sacrament of Marriage on April 25 at St. Matthew Catholic Church.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Donnie R. Davis of West Monroe. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Lucille Coats of West Monroe and the late C.T. Coats and the late Mr. and Mrs. P.J. Davis.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Landry of Iota. He is the grandson of Mrs. Melba Ryder of Eunice and the late Mr. and Mrs. Leroy Leger. Father John Kennedy conducted the Mass.
Given in marriage by her parents and escorted by her father, the bride wore a designer gown by Mori Lee.
The fitted strapless bodice was encrusted with crystal and pearl beading. Her A-line skirt was adorned with matching accents and flowed into a cathedral-length train also accented with heavy crystal and pearl beading.
Her cathedral-length veil of illusion was held in place by a band of pearls and crystals.
She carried a bouquet of hand tied roses entwined with her rosary, which was a gift from her grandmother.
Matron of honor was Chelsea Hennessey. Maid of honor was Theresa Nolan. Bridesmaids were Georgia Vollmar, Kimberly Cosby, Amber White, Rachael Phillips and Lacy Koob.
They wore black strapless chiffon gowns, featuring a ruche bodice and flowing A-line skirt accented with a matching waist sash. They carried smaller bouquets similar to the bride's.
Flower Girl was Haleigh Vollmar. She wore a gown similar to the bridesmaids and carried a white rose filled basket, which was accented with deep red ribbons and rhinestones.
Serving as best man was the groom's brother, Shayne Conde. Groomsmen were Garrett Lacombe, Jonathon Koob, Dustin LaCombe, Damon Rachal, Ashley Fruge and Joel Clement. Ring Bearer was Douglass Ackerman. Ushers were Hunter Christy Jr. and Barrett Schexnayder.
Lectors were Chelsea Hennessey and Shayne Conde. Donna Vidrine and Kayla Levy served as gift bearers. Eucharist ministers were Janice Ashford and Christine Lejeune.
Music for the ceremony was provided by Bob Wilson, organist; Jamie Humphrey, soloist; and Shelby McCarty, trumpeter.
The bride is a graduate of West Monroe High School and the University of Louisiana-Monroe. She is employed at the Academy of the Sacred Heart and St. John Berchmans in Grand Coteau where she is Assistant Director of Admissions and Testing.
The groom is a graduate of Iota High School, ULM and ULL. He is an RN at Lady of the Lourdes Hospital in Lafayette.
The reception was held at the Vantage Tower. After a honeymoon trip to Disney World, the couple will make their home in Lafayette.
Photos provided by
Two Suez Photography