Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Johnson, Rowdon exchange vows
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- March 31st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 30th, 2009 (Monday) - 3 articles
- March 29th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- March 28th, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- March 27th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- March 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- March 21st, 2009 (Saturday) - 6 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- March 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 16th, 2009 (Monday) - 3 articles
- March 14th, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- March 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 10th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 2 articles
- March 1st, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Johnson, Rowdon exchange vows|
Mallory Denise Rowdon and Charles "Chuck" Johnson exchanged marriage vows on March 21, 2009, at The Vantage Tower in Monroe. Judge Scott Leehy officiated.
Parents of the bride are Celia and Paul James and Scott and Melody Rowdon, all of West Monroe. Grandparents of the bride are Clint and Celess Parnell of West Monroe and Dorothy Rowdon and the late M.A. Rowdon of Amite.
Parents of the groom are Cherri Kraus of St. Louis, Mo., and Charles and Sharon Johnson of Garland, Texas. Grandparents of the groom are the late Mr. and Mrs. Peter Kraus and Ms. Frances Johnson and the late Dr. Charles H. Johnson, MD, all of St. Louis, Mo.
The bride, escorted by Scott Rowdon and Paul James, wore a white trumpet-style beaded lace gown with a v-neck halter, chapel-length train and cathedral veil. She carried a simple bouquet of white calla lilies.
Anna Wiggins Lee served as matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Hollyn Patterson Breen, Crystal Lett, Whitney Rowdon and Ragan Johnson.
Jeff Gilbert served as best man. Groomsmen were Mark Johnson, Mark Nappier, Matt Johnson and Eric Johnson. Serving as ushers were Jeremy Rowdon, Matt Johnson and Eric Johnson. Jayden Rowdon and Gavin Gilbert were ring bearers. Soloist was Nathan Thompson.
The bride is a graduate of West Monroe High School and the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a B.B.A. in Accounting. She is employed with James Enterprises.
The groom is a graduate of Eureka Senior High in St. Louis, Mo., and the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a B.A. in Criminal Justice. He is employed with the Monroe Police Department.
The reception was held at The Vantage Tower Ballroom with music provided by The Mike McKenzie Band. The couple will make their home in West Monroe.