Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Aaron, Bowling exchange vows
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- March 31st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 30th, 2009 (Monday) - 3 articles
- March 29th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- March 28th, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- March 27th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- March 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- March 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- March 21st, 2009 (Saturday) - 6 articles
- March 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- March 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- March 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 16th, 2009 (Monday) - 3 articles
- March 14th, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- March 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- March 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 10th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- March 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- March 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2009 (Monday) - 2 articles
- March 1st, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Aaron, Bowling exchange vows|
Crystal Renee' Aaron and George Thomas "Trey" Bowling III exchanged vows Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009, at Fair Park Baptist Church in West Monroe. Pastor Waymond Warren officiated the double-ring ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jim McKenzie Aaron Jr. of West Monroe, and the granddaughter of Mrs. Fearron White and the late Mr. Julius White of West Monroe, and Mrs. Lera Aaron and the late Mr. Jim McKenzie Aaron Sr. of Monroe.
The groom is the son of Mrs. George Thomas Bowling, and the late Dr. George Thomas Bowling. He is the grandson of Mrs. Jean Downing of West Monroe and the late Mr. William Otis Downing Jr. and the late Mr. & Mrs. George Darden Bowling.
Crystal, who was given in marriage by her father, wore a Mori Lee duchess satin traditional A-line gown with beaded embroidery around the neckline to the draped bodice with a chapel-length train.
Kayle Rhymes Waren served as matron of honor. Serving as bridesmaids were Amanda Michelle Vallery, Amanda Lea Joseph, Kristina Bowling Peters, Tori Sherer Bowling, Hillery Nichole Davis and Claire Hopkins Smith. Crystal's nieces, Grace and Emma Waren, served as flower girls and wore Cinderella pearl white gowns.
William Bradley Bowling served as best man. Groomsmen were Ronny Carpenter, Jared Peters, Darris Waren, Darren Smith, Chris Jerkins and Michael Correro.
Music for the ceremony was provided by Brent May, Ben Rhodes, Will Rhodes, Pat Rhymes and Cheryl Johnson. The wedding was coordinated by Jane Peterson, and was beautifully decorated by Betty Ellerman, Pat Rhymes and Liz Sanderson.
Crystal is a 2001 graduate of West Monroe High School and a 2005 graduate of Louisiana Tech University with a degree in marketing. She also earned a Master of Arts and Education Degree from Louisiana Tech in 2008. She currently teaches at Kiroli Elementary in West Monroe.
Trey graduated from West Monroe High School in 2000 and is currently attending The University of Louisiana-Monroe. He is employed with the Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office.
The wedding reception was held at Calvert Crossing Country Club, which was beautifully decorated by Dewana Little, Mark Sanders and Debbie Wyatt. Music was provided by Ryan Walling and Ryan Yeager.
Following a honeymoon to Disney World, the couple is making their home in West Monroe.