Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Local star plays final home game Saturday
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- February 28th, 2009 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- February 27th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- February 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- February 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 10 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 10th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Local star plays final home game Saturday|
The University of Louisiana-Monroe will honor its lone senior Saturday as part of the final regular season home game for the women when they face Arkansas State at 4:30 p.m.
Lottie Moore will be honored with a special ceremony to bid farewell to one of the top players in school history.
Moore currently ranks ninth in career steals at ULM with 171 as well as 15th all-time in assists totaling 242 in her four-year career.
Moore is no stranger to on-the-court success. She was one of the leading forces behind a Class 5A state championship season at West Monroe in 2004. She has gone on to lead ULM in scoring this season as well as assists. She currently ranks second on the team in rebounding during the 2008-09 season.
"Lottie (Moore) has been an inspiration to our team," ULM head coach Mona Martin said. "She has already graduated and is working on a second degree in business. She always goes above and beyond what is expected of her each week."
ULM (13-14, 6-10) has struggled on the road this season with a 3-10 mark away from Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The Warhawks have been solid at home posting a 9-3 mark here in league play. This will mark the true critical point in the season as ULM is still mathematically in the race to host a first round Sun Belt Conference tournament game in March.
Moore was second on the team in scoring last season and has done a lot for the program in preparing the younger players on the team to take over the leadership role after she leaves the program.
"She has been great working with our younger players," Martin said."She is a true leader in every sense of the word and works as hard as anybody we have had in this program through the years."