Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM professor's textbook published
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- February 28th, 2009 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- February 27th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- February 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- February 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 10 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 10th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM professor's textbook published|
Dr. Kenneth E. Clow, holder of the Margaret and Bernard Biedenharn Endowed Chair in Business and a marketing professor at the University of Louisiana at Monroe, has recently had a textbook published, which is now used by an estimated 180 universities across the United States.
The text, titled "Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications," fourth edition, Prentice-Hall, was written with Donald Baack from Pittsburg State University.
Another of Clow's works, the "Concise Encyclopedia of Professional Services Marketing," has recently been published by Routledge. The book, written with Robert E. Stevens, is designed as a reference tool for individuals who are responsible for marketing professional services. This can be a doctor, lawyer, accountant, or someone on his/her staff that has that responsibility.
Clow has published over 150 articles in academic journals and proceedings and has written several other textbooks. He is also co-author of the "Encyclopedia of Advertising."
He has won numerous awards for his research, scholarly publications and teaching. In 2006, he was selected as the Outstanding Professor for the College of Business Administration at ULM. In 2002, he received the Adolph Dial Award for Scholarly and Creative Activity at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. This award recognizes the person with the most prolific research at the university. Twice he was awarded the School of Business Faculty Excellence Award for Research at Pittsburg State University. In addition to these prestigious awards, his work has been recognized at national and regional marketing conferences.
Clow has been actively involved with the local Advertising Club of Northeast Louisiana, serving as a member of the Board of Directors and encouraging and working with students in developing advertisements that have been submitted for American Advertising Federation competition.