Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Second 'Framework for Poverty' conference planned
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- February 28th, 2009 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- February 27th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- February 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- February 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 10 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 10th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Second 'Framework for Poverty' conference planned|
Reservations due by Feb. 13
The Physics of Performance, a conference to help participants "maintain your energy in a stressful and challenging environment" will be held from noon-3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 17, at the West Monroe High School auditorium.
The conference is the second Framework For Poverty Summit and is presented by the West Monroe-West Ouachita Chamber of Commerce, the Ouachita Parish School Board, the City of West Monroe and 1 Executive Energy. Sponsors include Chase, AT&T and Community Trust Bank.
Dr. Bob Rausch, CEO of 1 Executive Energy, will lead the workshop. The learning objectives for this workshop are:
1. Identify the impact of stress on performance and how personal energy can reduce stress in a demanding career.
2. Determine the steps to using personal energy in a way that maintain a positive attitude.
3. Discover the importance of developing a collaborative team or support system and its impact on stress and performance.
4. Learn how to increase the energy of team members and clients.
5. Develop an individual Energy Performance Plan to immediately implement in life and business.
The conference is free to all teachers and support staff, and reservations should be called in to Aline Smead at 388-2711.
Guests may attend for $20 per person, and those reservations may be called into the chamber at 325-1961.
Deadline for reservations is Feb. 13.