Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Allen, Forsse wed in Iota
- 2013 - 800 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- February 28th, 2009 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- February 27th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 26th, 2009 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- February 23rd, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2009 (Saturday) - 4 articles
- February 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- February 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- February 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 10 articles
- February 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- February 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- February 10th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 4th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Allen, Forsse wed in Iota|
Erin Allen and J. Stephen Forsse were united in marriage at 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 20, 2008, in a winter garden setting at Springs Ballroom in Iota.
The ceremony was performed by Clint Sheppard, College Minister at North Monroe Baptist Church of Monroe. Music for the service was provided by Carey Amos of Monroe.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Steve Allen of Lake Charles and Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Forsse of Dry Prong. Grandparents of the bride are Mr. and Mrs. Robert Burrell of Lake Charles and Mr. and Mrs. Marlin Allen of Topsy. The groom's grandparents are Mrs. Luis Trujillo and the late Mr. Trujillo of Shreveport and Mr. and Mrs. Gary Forsse of West Monroe.
The bride was escorted by the father, Steve Allen. Maid of Honor was her sister, Shelby Allen. Bridesmaids were Jessica Forsse, sister of the groom, Kylie Middleton, Julie Van Dyke and Jodie Forsse, sister of the groom.
The groom's best man was Madison Zaragoza. Groomsmen were Joe Handy, Parker Lee, Brett McClelland and Joseph Forsse, brother of the groom. The groomsmen also acted as ushers. The garden wedding took place under a brick gazebo over looking a beautiful lake, surrounded by moss draped trees.
The reception was held inside Springs Ballroom immediately following the ceremony. A delicious Cajun buffet was served to the guests.
Following their honeymoon trip to New York City, the couple will reside in Monroe, where the bride is a junior nursing major and the groom is a senior Kinesiology major at the University of Louisiana-Monroe.