Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Cook, Airhart exchange vows
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- December 31st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- December 30th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 8 articles
- December 25th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- December 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- December 23rd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 7 articles
- December 22nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- December 21st, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- December 18th, 2008 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- December 17th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- December 16th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- December 13th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- December 11th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- December 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- December 9th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- December 7th, 2008 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- December 6th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- December 5th, 2008 (Friday) - 10 articles
- December 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- December 3rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- December 2nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- December 1st, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Cook, Airhart exchange vows|
Melissa Donyail Cook and Caleb Matthew Airhart were united in marriage at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 29, at Chambersville Methodist Church in McKinney, Texas.
The bride is the daughter of the late Don Brantley of West Monroe and Buddy and Gail Fowler of Winnsboro. She is the granddaughter of Truman and Mary Lee Wright of West Monroe. She graduated high school in Brandon, Miss., received a bachelor's degree from Louisiana Tech and a master's degree from the University of North Texas. She is employed by Melissa ISD.
The groom is the son of Robert and Sandra Airhart of Blue Ridge, Texas. He is the grandson of Frances and the late Jacky Airhart of Blue Ridge, Texas. He graduated high school in Blue Ridge and attended Lon Morris College in Jacksonville, Texas.
The bride was given in marriage by her grandfather, Truman Wright. For the ceremony, the bride chose a strapless gown of candlelight ivory silk with beaded lace overlay and chapel-length train. Her bridal headpiece was a tiara accented with pearls attached to a chapel-length veil.
The church was decorated with jewel-tone fall flowers, which were trimmed with ivory and chocolate brown ribbon. The scene was set with candlelight and music by harp and violin.
Matron of honor was Helen Brantley of Monroe. She wore a mocha-colored dress accented with sequins and pearls. Bridesmaids were Amy Tucker of Brandon, Miss., and Angie Meneses of Melissa, Texas.
Isabell Brantley of Monroe served a flower girl. She wore a candle ivory dress trimmed with beaded accents as she dropped flower petals in fall colors down the aisle. Tea girl was Jessica Wright.
Morgan Airhart of Blue Ridge, Texas, served as best man. Groomsmen were Samy Stevenson and Caleb Quinn of Melissa, Texas. Davin Cook of Potomac Falls, Va., served as ringbearer.
After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a reception catered by El Chico's and held at the Rock Creek Ranch in McKinney, Texas. The wedding cake was a seven-layered creation trimmed with chocolate ribbons and topped with an arrangement of fall flowers. Nancy Eady served the wedding cake.
After a cruise to Western Mexico, the couple will reside in Farmersville, Texas.