Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Najberg, Walker exchange vows in New Orleans
- 2013 - 800 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- November 29th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- November 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- November 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- November 24th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- November 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- November 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- November 16th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- November 14th, 2008 (Friday) - 3 articles
- November 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- November 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- November 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- November 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 17 articles
- November 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- November 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- November 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 2nd, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Najberg, Walker exchange vows in New Orleans|
Ms. Fearron Elizabeth Walker and Dr. Christopher John Najberg exchanged marriage vows at 7 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008 at St. Charles Avenue Presbyterian Church in New Orleans. Rev. Kelly Hostletetler officiated the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs Dennis Walker of West Monroe. Grandparents of the bride are Fearron White of West Monroe; the late Julius Miller White; Betty Walker of Calhoun; and the late Durward Walker. Parents of the Groom are John Najberg of Knoxville, Tenn., and Mary Najberg of Knoxville, Tenn. Grandparents of the groom are Alina Najberg of Ormond Beach, Fla.; the late Tadeusz Najberg; Marija Segaric Pocina of Croatia; and the late Tomislav Segaric.
The bride was escorted by her father, Dennis Walker. The bride wore an elegant, ivory-colored Alencon lace, a-Line gown with a strapless sweetheart neckline with twisted chiffon detailing the empire. Scalloped lace surrounded the chapel-length train. She carried a bouquet of deep red roses.
Brea Palmer served as matron of honor. Holly Oquin served as maid of honor. Stacey Yertha, Colleen Sherman and Lisa Plauche served as bridesmaids. The bridesmaids all wore black crinkle chiffon halter dresses that featured a ruched bodice and cascade front. They also carried bouquets of all red roses. Megan Oquin was flower girl.
Andrew Najberg, the brother of the groom, served as best man. Dr. David Bryant, Dr. Robert Hancock, Mike Cagel and Salmaan Memon served as groomsmen. Ashley Chan, Dr. Brandon Cole, Dr. Jon Ida, Dr. Tom Beadle and Geoff Lillienfeld served as ushers. Jacob Sherman was ring bearer.
The bride is a graduate of West Monroe High School. She will be attending medical school upon completion of her paramedic degree.
The groom is a graduate of Baylor University. He then attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center. He is a graduate of the LSU emergency medicine program and he recently completed his fellowship in emergency response. He is employed by Ochsner Health System.
The reception was held at The Columns Hotel, where guests dined on traditional New Orleans cuisine and danced to the Jason Neville band.
Following their honeymoon in Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple will make their home in New Orleans.