Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Eady, Felts exchange vows
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- November 29th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- November 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- November 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- November 24th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- November 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 5 articles
- November 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- November 16th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- November 14th, 2008 (Friday) - 3 articles
- November 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- November 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- November 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- November 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 17 articles
- November 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 11 articles
- November 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- November 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 2nd, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Eady, Felts exchange vows|
Shannon Renee Felts and Michael Kade Eady were united in marriage at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008, at North Monroe Baptist Church in Monroe. The ceremony was officiated by Rev. Warren Eckhardt.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gregory Mark Felts of Monroe. Grandparents of the bride are Mrs. Glynda Smith Norman of Monroe and the late Mr. Ralph Thomas Norman Jr. and Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Logan Felts of Leslie, Ga.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. James Michael Eady of Eros. Grandparents of the groom are Mr. and Mrs. J. Clayton McGrew of West Monroe and Mr. and Mrs. Harvie Eady of West Monroe.
The bride was given in marriage by her parents and escorted by her father. She wore an elegant gown of candlelight Italian matte satin by Mori Lee. The strapless bodice was ornately enhanced with platinum embroidery embellished with crystals and rocailles. A satin banding defined the sweetheart neckline of the princess-style gown. The front of the skirt and train were ornately enhanced with beaded platinum embroidery above the hemline edging of the double satin banding. The semi-cathedral length train was defined by a trailing of satin buttons. The bride chose a fingertip veil which was a single tier of silk illusion edged with satin cording. She carried a bouquet of white miniature calla lilies surrounded by chabliss spray roses wrapped in ivory satin ribbon.
Serving as matron of honor was Brittney Evans of Monroe. Bridesmaids were Heather Greer of Rayville, Julien LaBorde of West Monroe, Amy McBroom of Little Rock, Ark., Julie Morris of Monroe, Ashley O'Neal of Little Rock, Ark., Jill Reneau of Shreveport and Robin Warner of Monroe. Flower girls were Hannah Heath, Anna Grace Norman and Olivia Norman.
Serving as best man was Terry Richard of Eros. Groomsmen were Matt Arkison of Broken Arrow, Okla., Brandon Arrant of Monroe, Jerad Doty of Rio Vista, Texas, Greg Felts of Monroe, Lane LaBorde of West Monroe, Anthony Martin of West Monroe and Matt Stone of Baton Rouge. Brennon Barbo served as ringbearer.
Ushers were Daniel Freeman of West Monroe, Willie Rickard of Olathe, Kansas, and Matthew Springfield of Monroe.
Reading of the scripture was presented by Rachel King. Staci Hogan served as soloist, with music provided by pianist Wanda Eady and organist Denise Irvin. Ashley Springfield and Brittany Norman were guestbook attendants.
The bride is a graduate of Ouachita Parish High School and the University of Louisiana-Monroe with a bachelor's degree of business administration in accounting. She is currently employed by Johnson, Via and Via, CPA in Monroe. Kade is a graduate of West Ouachita High School and the University of Louisiana-Monroe with a bachelor's degree of general studies. He is currently employed by Blake Offshore.
The reception was held immediately following the ceremony at Bayou DeSiard Country Club. Following their honeymoon trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple will reside in Monroe.