Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Fowler, Tucker exchange vows
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- August 31st, 2008 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- August 30th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- August 29th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- August 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- August 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- August 26th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 25th, 2008 (Monday) - 3 articles
- August 22nd, 2008 (Friday) - 5 articles
- August 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- August 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 6 articles
- August 19th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 7 articles
- August 16th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- August 15th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- August 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- August 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
- August 12th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- August 11th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- August 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- August 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- August 5th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- August 3rd, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 1st, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Fowler, Tucker exchange vows|
Amy LeAnne Fowler and Christopher Ottis Tucker of Ridgeland, Miss., exchanged marriage vows at 2 p.m. Saturday, July 26, at First Baptist Church of Brandon in Brandon, Miss. Rev. Mike May officiated the double-ring ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Annette Sorey Fowler of Brandon, Miss., and Mr. and Mrs. Buddy Fowler of Baskin. Her grandparents are Mr. and Mrs. Truman Wright of West Monroe, the late Mr. and Mrs. Doug Sorey of Brandon, Miss., and Mr. and Mrs. William Fowler Sr. of Winnsboro.
She graduated from Brandon High School in Brandon, Miss. and attends Mississippi College in Clinton, Miss. She is employed by Farm Bureau Insurance's corporate office.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Don Tucker of Pelahatchie, Miss. He is the grandson of Martha Douglas of Rolling Forks, Miss. He went to Pelahatchie High School and is employed by Metro Mechanical.
The couple stood beneath a bridal arch embellished with red and white summer flowers, ivy and tulle. Two ferns stood at the base of the arch, which was flanked by candelabras with white candles.
Pianist Kay Kelly provided music at the ceremony. Drew Fowler of Brandon, Miss., and Blake Sorey of Huntington, Texas, were the candlelighters.
The bride, who was given in marriage by her father, wore a strapless gown of pure white. It featured a band of black satin with a lace-up back. The trumpet-style gown had a chapel train. Her veil was accented with pearls to complement the dress. Her bouquet of snow-white summer flowers was accented with greenery and white satin ribbon.
Maid of honor was Kim Cook of Brandon, Miss. She wore a black empire floor-length gown with a matching wrap. She carried a red and white bouquet accented with black satin ribbon.
Her bridesmaids were Nadia Wiltcher of Madison, Miss., Debra Atkinson and Jennifer Wilcher, both of Pelahatchie, Miss. Their attire was the same as the maid of honor.
The flower girls were Isabella Atkinson and Terri Wilcher. They wore white Cinderella dresses with black sashes.
Best man was Roger Gray of Pelahatchie. Groomsmen were Don Tucker and Billy Wilcher, both of Pelahatchie, and Michael Federick of Pearl, Miss.
Ushers were Drew Fowler and Blake Sorey.
Ringbearer was Davin Blake Cook of Potomac Falls, Va.
Junior bridesmaids were Kortni Atkinson and Darcy Atkinson. They wore white Cinderella dresses with black sashes. They carried bouquets of red and white summer flowers accented with white satin.
A reception was held at the church's fellowship hall immediately following the ceremony.
Guests were seated at rectangular tables with white tablecloths and black runners. Red and white floral arrangements and candles served as centerpieces with rose petals on the tables for accents.
The wedding cake was a three-tiered confection accented with black ribbon and topped with a bouquet of red and white flowers with accents of greenery. The groom's cake was chocolate with chocolate icing. It was decorated for the outdoorsman, depicting hunting and fishing.
The program attendant was Barbara Allbritton of Vicksburg, Miss., aunt of the bride. She wore a black and white print sundress with black strappy sandals.
After a honeymoon in Destin, Fla., the couple will reside in Ridgeland, Miss.