Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Beckham, Bridges exchange vows
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- July 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 29th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- July 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- July 25th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 4 articles
- July 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- July 22nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- July 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- July 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- July 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- July 14th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- July 13th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- July 11th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- July 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- July 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 1st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Beckham, Bridges exchange vows|
Jennifer Leigh Beckham and Lucas Randall Bridges exchanged wedding vows at 6 p.m. June 21, 2008, at Cedar Crest Baptist Church in West Monroe. Dr. Greg Clark officiated.
Parents of the bride are Randy and Vera Beckham. Parents of the groom are John and Cindy Bridges. Grandparents of the bride are the late Mrs. Opal Jones, the late Mr. Bernard D. Beckham, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Justin McIver Sr. Grandparents of the groom are Mr. and Mrs. Jim Pardue, the late Mr. Leonard Bridges, Mr. Joe Jenkins and the late Mrs. Dorothy Jenkins.
The bride was escorted by her father, Randy. For her wedding, she chose a satin strapless A-line gown with a removable chapel train from the Princess collection of Bride's by Demetrios. Both the bodice and train were outlined with exquisite beading. She chose a single-layer veil edged with crystal beading to complete her ensemble.
Jessica Fullerton and Sarah Holden, friends of the bride, served as maids of honor. Adrienne Garrison, Sarah Schanche, Lisa Heath, Melinda Rigsby, Heather Denton, Megan Barrett, and Niki Clark all served as bridesmaids. Randi Lynn Beckham, niece of the bride, served as flower girl. Sam Mason and Will Rolfe, friends of the groom, served as best men. Corey Guidry, Jordan Brown, Matt Blache, Kyle Whitehurst, Trey Lane, Will Boothe and Joe Thomas served as groomsmen. Gabriel Hardee, nephew of the groom, served as ring bearer. Allison Granger, a friend of the bride, served as the pianist for the wedding. The wedding reception was held at the West Monroe convention center.
Jennifer is a graduate of West Monroe High School and recently received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts from LaGrange College, in LaGrange, Ga., where she was very active in Phi Mu Sorority. Lucas is a graduate of Ouachita Christian High School and is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture from Louisiana Tech University.
Following a honeymoon to Hawaii, the couple is making their home in Ruston.