Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Osbon, Bellard marry
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- July 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- July 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- July 29th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- July 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- July 25th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 4 articles
- July 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- July 22nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 19th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- July 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- July 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- July 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- July 14th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- July 13th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- July 11th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- July 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- July 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- July 1st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Osbon, Bellard marry|
Heather Elizabeth Osbon and Daniel Ross Bellard were united in marriage on Saturday, June 7, at Mount Vernon Baptist Church in West Monroe, with Bro. Woody Rimes officiating.
Parents of the bride are Ray and Judy Osbon of West Monroe. Grandparents of the bride are Clifford and Katherine Osbon of Columbia and the late Edward and Lena Johnson of West Monroe. She is a graduate of West Ouachita High School and attends the University of Louisiana-Monroe, where she is pursuing a degree in elementary education. She is employed by Sir Speedy Printing.
Parents of the groom are James and Jean Bellard of Eros. Grandparents of the groom are the late Raoul and Eldie Bellard of Church Point and the late Earnest and Thelma Sims of Binger, Okla. He is a graduate of West Ouachita High School and is employed by the City of Monroe Fire Department.
Escorted by her father, the bride wore an elegant formal gown by Bonny Bridal. The gown of white tissue taffeta featured a fitted bodice with twin asymmetrical pleated panels. The panels were edged with delicate silver beads and crystal sequins with beaded spaghetti straps. The floor-length ruched skirt flowed into a small sweep train. Her headpiece was a fingertip illusion veil trimmed with ribbon edging.
The bride's sister, Miranda Blazier, served as matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Kendra Massey, Brandy Jones and Tabitha Viola. Honorary flower girl was Emily Blazier and flower girl was Madison Toney.
Brother of the groom, Jamie Bellard, served as best man. Groomsmen were Ethan Cupit, Heath Osbon and Donnie Sullivan. Ring bearer was Jonathan Freeman. Ushers were Chad Hill, Nick Viola and Gage Viola.
Following a honeymoon in Panama City Beach, Fla., the couple is residing in West Monroe.