Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Business news, newsmakers — June 5, 2008
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 29th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- June 27th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- June 17th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- June 16th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 10th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- June 8th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- June 7th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- June 6th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- June 3rd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Business news, newsmakers — June 5, 2008|
Harrell completes year's curriculum
Jeremy Harrell, city president of Marion State Bank in Sterlington, recently completed the first year curriculum of Paul W. Barret Graduate School of Banking (formerly Mid-South School of Banking). The school was held May 18-23 on the campus of Christian Brothers University in Memphis, Tenn.
The first year of the three-year program provides foundation courses including financial statement analysis, human behavior, regulatory requirements, marketing and business development concepts, and current developments in the areas of technology and non-traditional financial services.
to IberiaBank post
Paul E. Hutcheson Jr. was recently named as executive vice president and president of the northeast Louisiana market for IberiaBank.
Hutcheson joins the company with 24 years of experience in the banking industry. He most recently served as city president in Longview, Texas, for Regions Bank. In Monroe, Hutcheson served as city president for AmSouth Bank in 2005-2006, and held the roles of north Louisiana consumer banking manager and north Louisiana/ west Tennessee mortgage sales manager.
Hutcheson will be responsible for client development and growth of the IberiaBank franchise in Monroe, West Monroe, Ruston and Bastrop.
honored by Avon
Lisa Davis of Calhoun was recently inducted into Avon's Circle of Excellence.
In recognition of her achievement, the company awarded Davis and guests with a trip to Madrid, Spain to celebrate with other Avon sales management superstars.
The Circle of Excellence is awarded to the top 10 percent of District Sales Managers with the largest sales increase. Davis was among 1,400 Avon District Sales Managers to earn this award.
The Circle of Excellence managers celebrated together in Spain May 16-20.
During their stay, they toured the city's famous sights, including the Gran Via, the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace, and the nearby town of Toledo.
BPW to meet
June 10 in Monroe
The Northeast Louisiana Business and Professional Women will meet at 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday, June 10, at The Atrium in Monroe.
Guest speaker will be Robert Robischaud of the FBI, who will speak on identity theft.
The public is invited. Reservations are required by noon on June 9. A lunch buffet is available for $10 per person.
For more information or to register, call Peggy Wells at 665-5516.
Business news is published free of charge.
Items may be e-mailed to email@example.com; faxed to 325-2285; or sent to The Ouachita Citizen, 1400 North 7th St., West Monroe, LA 71291.
For more information, call Heather Rogers at 322-3161.