Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Albritton, McVay exchange vows
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 29th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- June 27th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- June 17th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- June 16th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 9 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 10th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- June 8th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- June 7th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- June 6th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- June 3rd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Albritton, McVay exchange vows|
Chasity Albritton and Miller McVay exchanged marriage vows at 6 p.m. May 17 at First Baptist Church Feazel Chapel in West Monroe. Dr. Keith McVay, father of the groom, officiated the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Dewitt and Susan Albritton and Dr. Keith and Dianne McVay. Grandparents of the bride are Bo and Merlene Easterling and the late Marvin Madden, all of West Monroe, and the late Josephine Whatley of Monroe. Grandparents of the groom are Jewell and Velma Miller and the late Amos and Eloise McVay, all of West Monroe.
The bride was escorted by her father, Dewitt Albritton. Maid of honor was Olivia Usey of Los Angeles, Calif. Bridesmaids were Jenna Warlick, Melissa Kelly Scobee, Heather Aulds Guillot, Sarah Goldsby, Candace Traylor, Labreeska Wilkinson and Noel Simmons. The flower girl was Maggie Mercer.
The best man was Zach McVay. The groomsmen were Dennis Burke, Adam Barfield, K.C. Hargis, Chris Marshall, David Sherrill, Drew Osbourne and Scott Martin. The ringbearer was Jase Neal. The ushers were Daniel Freeman and Jacob Ponder.
Scripture reader was Jessi Fitts. Guestbook attendant was Ashley Johnston. Program attendants included Casey Fitts, Betsy Petrus, Emily Petrus and Jolie Neal.
The bride is a graduate of West Monroe High School and Louisiana Tech University. She received a bachelor's degree in marketing and is employed as a sales representative in Dallas, Texas.
The groom is a graduate of West Monroe High School and Louisiana Tech University. He received a bachelor's degree in kinesiology and health promotion. He is currently pursuing a doctorate of physical therapy degree at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, Ark., and will graduate this August.
A reception was held at The Vantage Building in Monroe.
Following a honeymoon trip to Riviera Maya (Cancun), Mexico, the couple will reside in Dallas, Texas.