Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: John Rea Realty honors top agents
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- March 31st, 2008 (Monday) - 4 articles
- March 30th, 2008 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- March 29th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 29 articles
- March 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- March 24th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- March 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 3rd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|John Rea Realty honors top agents|
John Rea Realty held its annual Winner's Circle awards dinner March 11 to present top awards to its agents.
Top awards for the Monroe office were given to Nancy Inabnett, gold award; Kathy Van Veckhoven, silver award; Barbara Thomas, bronze award.
Top awards for the West Monroe office were given to Andrea May, gold award; Sherry Williams, silver award; Loyde Kelley, bronze award.
Winner's Circle awards also were given to Jimmy Johnson, Paula Wilhite, Mike Riley, Patti Morris, Ileta Rutherford, Judie Warner, Heather Brown, Frances Cox, Linda Woods, Jay Johnson, Janet Yeldell, Carla Hardy, Don Taylor, Amy Spears and Robert Williams.
Commercial and Land Brokerage "Rain Maker" awards were given to Robert Oliver, gold award; Jim Thomas, silver award; Jason Bruyninckx, bronze award.
The John Rea Realty Servant Award was presented to Phala Wright.
Most improved realtors were Paula Wilhite and Andrea May; rookies of the year were Sarah Howell and Thad Schaeffer; spirit award winners were Jason Bruyninckx and Amy Spears.
Nancy Inabnett and Sherry Williams both received three awards for the highest number of listings, the highest number of sales closed and the highest number listings closed.