Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Bourgeois, Chappell set wedding date
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- March 31st, 2008 (Monday) - 4 articles
- March 30th, 2008 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- March 29th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 29 articles
- March 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- March 24th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- March 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 3rd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Bourgeois, Chappell set wedding date|
Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Bourgeois of Mandeville are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley Gabrielle, to Neil Ryan Chappell of Monroe. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Chappell of Monroe.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Arthur Franklin Waddell and Helen Spinney Waddell of Baton Rouge and Toudell Zeringue Bourgeois of Raceland and the late Nolan John Bourgeois.
She is a graduate of Mandeville High School and received a degree in biological sciences from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, where she was active in Chi Omega Sorority. At present, she is employed with Green Marine in Houston, Texas.
He is the grandson of Dr. and Mrs. Van Cook McGraw of West Monroe and Mr. and Mrs. William "Bill" Chappell of Grayson.
He is a graduate of Neville High School and received a degree in biological sciences from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, where he was a member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity. He is now attending the University of Texas Medical School in Houston.
The wedding will take place on Oct. 31 at Mary Queen of Peace Church in Mandeville with the reception to follow at Vintage Court.