Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Allen, Gough exchange vows
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- March 31st, 2008 (Monday) - 4 articles
- March 30th, 2008 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- March 29th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 29 articles
- March 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- March 24th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- March 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 3rd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Allen, Gough exchange vows|
Sandra Dawn Allen of West Monroe and Jacob Allen Gough of Oklahoma City, Okla., were united in marriage at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8, at New Hope Worship Center Church in West Monroe.
The bride is the daughter of Kevin and Patricia Duncan and Patsy Allen. She is the granddaughter of Elmus and Francis Duncan. She graduated from Neville High School and attended the University of Louisiana-Monroe.
The groom is the son of Don and Gwen Gough. He is the grandson of Beverly and Bill Tadlock and Bill and Margie Gough. He graduated from West Monroe High School and Professional Grooming Academy.
The couple exchanged a 1.5-carat diamond ring and a white gold band during the double-ring ceremony. The colors of the wedding were pink and chocolate with flowers including daisies and ivory roses. The bride and groom walked to traditional ceremonial music.
The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore an ivory gown with a simple veil. Her bouquet was made of ivory roses, small pink daisies and a chocolate and pink ribbon.
Matron of honor was Megan Gunn of West Monroe, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Emily Pitchford, sister of the groom. Flowergirls were Isabel Allen, daughter of the bride, and Priscilla Parker, daughter of the matron of honor.
Groomsman was Andrew Pitchford, brother-in-law of the groom. Ringbearer was Jayon Smith.
The couple will reside in West Monroe.