Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Business outlook summit planned
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- March 31st, 2008 (Monday) - 4 articles
- March 30th, 2008 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- March 29th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 29 articles
- March 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- March 24th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- March 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 3rd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Business outlook summit planned|
The 2008 Business Outlook Summit sponsored by Community Trust Bank will be held from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday, March 28, at CenturyTel Headquarters in Monroe.
Speakers will discuss economic issues and provide forecasts for the nation and Northeast Louisiana.
Keynote speaker Dr. Don S. Reynolds will deliver an economic outlook for the nation. Reynolds has served 11 years as chairman of the Investment Advisory Board for a $22 billion trust fund, and was appointed by George W. Bush as Pension Board chairman with oversight of $100 billion in investments.
Executive director of Strategic Growth Institute and Community Development Institute, University of Central Arkansas , Dr. Robert Pittman will address regional issues. Dr. John Francis (Louisiana Tech) and Dr. Robert Eisenstadt (University of Louisiana-Monroe) will speak on the local economy and will provide economic data.
Registration is required in advance at a cost of $50 per person for the event. Tickets will not be sold at the door. Student registration is $15.
For more information, call Kristen Johnson at 257-3741. Registration forms can be found on the Louisiana Tech College of Business Web site at www.business.latech.edu/bos.
Hosts include the Louisiana Tech College of Business, ULM College of Business Administration, Department of Economic Development Northeast Louisiana Region, Ruston/Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, West Monroe/West Ouachita Chamber of Commerce and the Monroe Chamber of Commerce.