Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Junior Miss program to be held Saturday
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- March 31st, 2008 (Monday) - 4 articles
- March 30th, 2008 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- March 29th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 29 articles
- March 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- March 24th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 8 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 11 articles
- March 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 3rd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|Junior Miss program to be held Saturday|
The annual Ouachita Junior Miss scholarship program will be held at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, March 8, at the West Monroe High School auditorium.
Thirteen contestants will compete. The winner will go on to compete in the Louisiana Junior Miss Program, an official preliminary to the America's Junior Miss Scholarship Program.
Featured entertainer will be Ouachita's Junior Miss 2008, Kelsi Crain. Also featured will be Lauren McCalmont of Alexandria, Louisiana's Junior Miss of 2008; Allie McComas from the class of 2008; and Hope Anderson, Miss Crescent City New Orleans and a member of the Junior Miss class of 2006.
West Monroe Mayor Dave Norris, Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo and the Ouachita Parish Police Jury have all declared the week of March 2-8 as Ouachita Parish Junior Miss Week.
The Junior Miss Class of 2009 includes Kayla Emerson, Mallory Debnam, Katy Chappellie, Jana Works, Brittany Gilbert, Anna Kirkland, Sydney Bates, Brittany Black and Janna Smith, all of West Monroe High School; Emily Taylor, Brittany Carr and Geralka Jackson, all of Ouachita High School; and Kylie Stracener of West Ouachita High School.
Contestants will be judged on scholastic, talent, self-expression, fitness and interview.
Tickets at the door are $6 for adults and $3 for students.
For more information, call chairman Patti Rigal at 322-4169.