Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: DeltaFest solicits poster designs
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
- December 2008 - 146 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 232 articles
- September 2008 - 189 articles
- August 2008 - 126 articles
- July 2008 - 147 articles
- June 2008 - 111 articles
- May 2008 - 147 articles
- April 2008 - 141 articles
- March 2008 - 125 articles
- February 2008 - 135 articles
- February 29th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 12 articles
- February 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- February 26th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- February 25th, 2008 (Monday) - 3 articles
- February 22nd, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- February 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- February 19th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 18th, 2008 (Monday) - 3 articles
- February 15th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 13 articles
- February 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- February 12th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- February 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- February 5th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 4th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 1st, 2008 (Friday) - 5 articles
- January 2008 - 111 articles
|DeltaFest solicits poster designs|
A poster design contest is now under way for the 2008 DeltaFest, scheduled for Sept. 13-14 at Chennault Park in Monroe.
The two-day event celebrates local and state culture with a mix of music, food and events.
The winner of the 2008 DeltaFest poster contest will be awarded a check for $500. The winning design and artist will be introduced at a media reception and will also be asked to appear on area television shows to publicize the event. The 2008 DeltaFest posters will be sold during the weekend celebration.
The contest rules include the following:
-All artists 18 and older may submit work.
-Deadline for entries is 5 p.m., May 15, 2008. No entries will be accepted after the deadline for any reason.
-All submissions must include name, address and phone number on back of entry.
-Artwork may be in any two-dimensional medium.
-All artwork must be in full color and 16 X 20 inches in size, image only (The event name will be added by the printer in the final production of poster)
-All printing rights will belong to DeltaFest. The original artwork will be retained by the artist.
-All entries must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Masur Museum of Art, 1400 South Grand St.,
Monroe, LA 71202. Questions, call 329–2237.
-Judging will be Thursday, May 29. The winner will be notified after the judging is completed. The decision of the judge is final.
-Announcement of the winner to the public will be Friday, May 30.
-Entries must be picked up after judging at the Masur Museum of Art, starting Friday, May 30 through June 6, during viewing hours of the museum: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday–Thursday, and 2-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday.