Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Council to revisit park water line installation
- 2013 - 845 articles
- May 2013 - 163 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Council to revisit park water line installation|
The Monroe City Council will be given a second opportunity at a special noon meeting Tuesday to approve the installation of a water line to an industrial park south of the city along U.S. 165.
Approval of the measure also would allow the city to annex some 50 acres of the Charleston Industrial Park. City officials say that would result in more tax revenues for the city and would enhance economic development in the southern Monroe area.
Southeastern Freight Lines is constructing a facility in the industrial park that will result in the hiring of 25 to 30 people, industrial park owner Kenny Anderson says.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!