Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Weekly devotional: Jan. 31, 2013
- 2013 - 961 articles
- June 2013 - 82 articles
- May 2013 - 197 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Weekly devotional: Jan. 31, 2013|
By GARY ANDREWS
Since the beginning of time man has always faced some kind of adversity. The same holds true for today and it will be this way until the end of time. Man will always have some kind of misunderstanding or problems with others.
The real test for us is how we handle adversity. Many of us will let it roll on and on and hope it will go away but it doesn't. Many of us will lose our temper and try to overcome these problems by showing others what we are made of and how demanding we can be.
There will be many of us who don't recognize problems and go on with life even though those around us are suffering because of our lack of attention. Then there will a few of us who will tackle the problem head on and work at a solution and most of the time this is going to be when we get on our knees and ask for God's leadership and guidance.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!