Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Correction noted
- 2013 - 801 articles
- May 2013 - 119 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
An article published last week by The Ouachita Citizen incorrectly reported that Ouachita Parish School Board member John Russell was elected vice president of the School Board at a meeting earlier this month.
School Board member Carey Walker was elected vice president at the School Board's first meeting of the year. Walker succeeded School Board member Susan Spence. She served as vice president for the past two years.
The School Board also re-elected Jerry Hicks as its president.
The Ouachita Citizen regrets the error.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!