Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: PJ gives River Styx 'final approval'
- 2013 - 844 articles
- May 2013 - 162 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|PJ gives River Styx 'final approval'|
Acting on the recommendation of the parish engineer, the Ouachita Parish Police Jury gave the controversial River Styx residential development a "final approval" at the Police Jury's meeting Tuesday night.
The Police Jury met Tuesday instead of Monday because of the Martin Luther King Holiday.
River Styx Subdivision is a 16-acre development spearheaded by Michael Sampognaro of Monroe. The subdivision is located off Lennon Camp Road, not far from Horseshoe Lake.
On a 4-1 vote, the Police Jury signed off on parish engineer Kevin Crosby's recommendation that River Styx receive final approval. Police Jury Vice President Walt Caldwell voted no.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!