Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: God's tough love is our tough love
- 2013 - 961 articles
- June 2013 - 82 articles
- May 2013 - 197 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|God's tough love is our tough love|
A couple of columns back, we looked at love for truth…but also the vital need that we love the people (world) God loved.
This week we want to talk about love again…the kind of love God had and still has for his creation…and the kind of love we must have for Him and for one another. Our generation has coined the best phrase for this special quality…it is called "Tough Love."
When God created man and woman he gave them a "designer home." He made a garden called "Eden" for that home. When they rebelled against God in sin, they were no longer fit for living with God. God could have just "zapped" them and made some more. No…He began a plan to sacrifice his own Son to cleanse them from their sin…TOUGH LOVE.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Leonard Gray is a retired foreign missionary. If you would like to talk to him about this or any other religion related subject, you may call him at (318) 299-7610.