Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: South Korean students begin studying at ULM
- 2013 - 802 articles
- May 2013 - 120 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|South Korean students begin studying at ULM|
Through a relatively new and popular partnership between the University of Louisiana-Monroe and Hanbat National University in South Korea, eight students from Hanbat National have begun an enriching seven-week, study abroad/internship experience at ULM.
The students, who are continuing their coursework in business and engineering degree programs administered through Hanbat, were officially welcomed to the university on Tuesday, Jan. 22, in Strauss Hall.
During Tuesday morning's celebration, ULM President Dr. Nick J. Bruno thanked local business partners for offering internships to the students, and he emphasized the importance of helping international students acclimate to ULM and to northeast Louisiana.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!