Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Robinson, Gary to wed
- 2013 - 801 articles
- May 2013 - 119 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Robinson, Gary to wed|
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Hess Robinson of Monroe, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Melissa Merritt Robinson to Gerald Douglas Gary III, son of Mr. and Mrs. Gerald "Gerry" Douglas Gary Jr., of Shreveport.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Albert Nelson Robinson Jr., of Baton Rouge, and the late Dr. and Mrs. Edward Hamilton Allen of Monroe. The future groom is the grandson of Mrs. Mary Olive Gary and the late Mr. Gerald "Jack" Douglas Gary Sr. and the late Mr. and Mrs. Herman Avril Day; all from Shreveport.
Melissa is a graduate of Sterlington High School and Louisiana State University where she earned a pre-physical therapy degree. She is also a graduate of the University of Louisiana-Monroe where she earned a degree in dental hygiene.
Melissa is currently employed in Cypress, Texas, as a registered dental hygienist. Douglas graduated from Captain Shreve High School and Louisiana Tech University where he earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He is currently employed with Engineering Air Balance Co., Inc. based in The Woodlands, Texas.
The couple will marry on April 27, 2013, at Parkview Baptist Church in Monroe. Following the wedding, the couple will make their home in Houston, Texas.