Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Are teams compete for district lead
- 2013 - 800 articles
- May 2013 - 118 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Are teams compete for district lead|
Prep basketball teams in Ouachita Parish are hitting the court in competition for the lead in each team's respective districts.
The No.1 Ouachita Lions, as ranked in the Ken Ramsey power ratings, battle for the lead in District 2-5A with a Friday night match against No. 11 Ruston.
The Lady Lions and the West Monroe Lady Rebels are toe-to-toe in their search for a district title as they face a critical week of games to give them the leading edge.
Meanwhile, No. 18 Neville leads the charge in 2-4A with No. 37 Wossman close behind.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!