Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM tennis begins spring season
- 2013 - 801 articles
- May 2013 - 119 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM tennis begins spring season|
The ULM women's tennis program will begin its spring season on Sunday when Central Arkansas visits Monroe. Head Coach Terrence De Jongh is in his seventh season at the helm and the Warhawks look to build upon last season's success. De Jongh is 77-46 in his six seasons at ULM.
"I thought we had a solid fall. In singles, we pretty much dominated all the tournaments we went to," De Jongh said. "We had both returners and newcomers winning their flights. The only tournament we struggled somewhat was the ITA Southern Regional but we were playing some of the top talent in the country."
Last spring, ULM went 15-4 including a first round Sun Belt Tournament victory over Western Kentucky. The Warhawks collected eight points towards the Sun Belt Vic Bubas Cup All-Sports Award, the most of any ULM program for the second straight year. In 2009-10, ULM collected 11 points towards the award.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!