Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Flooded classrooms delay Richwood walkway
- 2013 - 844 articles
- May 2013 - 162 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Flooded classrooms delay Richwood walkway|
Flooding classrooms and deteriorating bathrooms at Swayze Elementary mean Richwood High School must wait for the construction of a covered walkway from the school's field house to its cafeteria.
At a regular meeting of the Ouachita Parish School Board last week, School Board members considered bids for renovations to Richwood High School and middle school. The proposed renovations include building improvements, the installation of an artificial turf field at the football stadium and the construction of a covered walkway between the field house and the cafeteria.
The project was slated as part of a parish-wide effort to update schools based on the needs each school listed.
School Board member John Russell encouraged the School Board to put off action on the Richwood matter until the School Board had time to converse with the schools to determine the most needed use of limited available funds.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!