Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Stable market spurs growth
- 2013 - 802 articles
- May 2013 - 120 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Stable market spurs growth|
Thanks to A.J. Burns for writing this column last week. I would like to continue his thoughts on 2013 this week with a look at the past year and what is ahead of us in the coming year and predictions for our local market.
The year 2012 presented real challenges for the commercial real estate market. The uncertainty of the presidential election, the looming fiscal cliff and fears of what the capital gains tax would be next year kept some developers and investors on the side lines waiting to see what would happen.
Many of those fears have subsided and the market appears ready to experience a new growth spurt.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at email@example.com.