Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Life Choices fundraiser to help 'save many, many lives'
- 2013 - 845 articles
- May 2013 - 163 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Life Choices fundraiser to help 'save many, many lives'|
More than 500 people braved the icy weather Tuesday night for a Life Choices fundraiser banquet. It was the largest banquet in the organization's history in Ouachita Parish.
Life Choices Pregnancy Resource Center is a local non-profit organization offering pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, counseling and other material assistance as an alternative to abortion for mothers facing unplanned pregnancies.
Despite the inclement weather shutting down schools and businesses in Ouachita Parish, Life Choices staff acted as planned, holding the event a week before the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's landmark decision on abortion, Roe v. Wade.
The Pentecostals of the Twin Cities hosted the event at their Family Life Center in West Monroe.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!