Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Weekly devotional: Jan. 17, 2013
- 2013 - 801 articles
- May 2013 - 119 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Weekly devotional: Jan. 17, 2013|
By GARY ANDREWS
I think that each one of us should realize that we are special and unique. God made us this way He wants us to be this way and we need to accept this. In this world today we find many people, who want to change their bodies, alter their lifestyles, and go against the norm in everyday living. I believe that these type individuals are searching for something that will build them up and let them know they are accepted.
Something that everyone should realize is that God doesn't make mistakes! We alter His plans because we are driven by worldly values and go searching for better things than we have.
Many of us believe we have no friends and that the people around us don't like us and just tolerate our being. In some instances this is true but it isn't because of them, it is because of us.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!