Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Republican women give to ULM
- 2013 - 801 articles
- May 2013 - 119 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Republican women give to ULM|
For 30 years, the Ouachita Parish Republican Women's Club has raised money to fund a scholarship at the University of Louisiana-Monroe.
It is a tradition the Republican women's club has supported each year through a scholarship luncheon hosted, prepared and served by volunteers.
Monday, that tradition continued when the club presented the University of Louisiana-Monroe Foundation with a check for $2,000.
ULM Foundation interim director Ann Lockhart commended the Republican women for their ongoing support of ULM and its students. Lockhart said the competitive scholarship has challenged recipients and encouraged academic success.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!