Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Diarse excels in bowl
- 2013 - 801 articles
- May 2013 - 119 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Diarse excels in bowl|
For the first time in recent years, John Diarse's receiving skills were put back on full display last week as the former Neville quarterback began his transition into a college wide-out at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl week in San Antonio.
The state's reigning "Mr. Football" award winner was able to get some early bonding time during the week of practices leading up to the game with fellow LSU commitment, Hayden Rettig, a pro-style quarterback from Los Angeles with peppering arm strength.
The LSU pair only connected once during the bowl game, but Diarse said he enjoyed testing himself against the best prep players the country has to offer and spending time with future teammates.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!