Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Stansbury named interim chief
- 2013 - 801 articles
- May 2013 - 119 articles
- April 2013 - 184 articles
- March 2013 - 170 articles
- February 2013 - 161 articles
- January 2013 - 167 articles
- January 31st, 2013 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 24th, 2013 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 17th, 2013 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 11th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2013 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2013 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Stansbury named interim chief|
West Monroe Mayor Dave Norris appointed Major Jerry Stansbury to serve as interim chief of the West Monroe Police Department pending approval by the West Monroe Aldermen on Tuesday night.
The appointment comes on the heels of last week's announcement that Chief Christopher Elg accepted the police chief post in Tequesta, Fla.
Elg's last day with West Monroe police is Friday. At that time, Stansbury will take over as interim chief. Stansbury currently serves as a major in charge of the patrol division.
"Senior Major Stansbury has been with our department since 1981 and will be a great replacement as we go through the civil service process of selecting a new police chief," Norris said.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!