Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM invites community to join team during bowl events
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- December 28th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- December 27th, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- December 26th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 21st, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- December 20th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- December 19th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 18th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- December 13th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- December 12th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 10th, 2012 (Monday) - 2 articles
- December 6th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- December 4th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- December 3rd, 2012 (Monday) - 2 articles
- December 2nd, 2012 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM invites community to join team during bowl events|
Warhawk Fans are invited to be a part of the festivities leading up to the Independence Bowl matchup between the University of Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks and the Ohio University Bobcats, at 1 p.m. (CDT), on Friday, Dec. 28.
There will be several fan events during bowl week. The public is invited to attend the events listed below:
Wednesday, Dec. 26:
At 8 p.m., in Riverview Hall, located at 600 Clyde Fant Parkway in Shreveport, coaches and players from each team will go head-to-head in the friendly game show competition, "The Big Game Show." The cost to attend this event is $5 per person.
Thursday, Dec. 27:
The AT&T Pep Rally and Parade will take place at 5 p.m., on the Louisiana Boardwalk, located at 540 Boardwalk Blvd in Bossier City. The event will feature the ULM Cheerleaders, Hawkline, Sound of Today marching band, and Ace! This event is free and open to the public.
The ULM Alumni Association Celebration will be held at 7 p.m., at the Barnwell Arts Center, located at 601 Clyde Fant Parkway in Shreveport. The cost is $20 per person.
Friday, Dec. 28:
At 9 a.m., the MetroPCS Fan Fest will take place in Hirsch Coliseum, located on the Louisiana state fairgrounds at 3701 Hudson Ave., in Shreveport. The event will feature food, live music, games and more. This event is free and open to the public.
At 1 p.m., the ULM Warhawks will take on the Ohio Bobcats inside Independence Stadium. For tickets, visit the ULM ticket office from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-noon on Saturday; and 9 a.m.-noon on Monday, Dec. 24.
For more information, call 318-342-3856.
ULM will also sell game tickets in Shreveport. Ticket sales on Wednesday, Dec. 26, will take place from 2-6 p.m. on the second floor of Sam's Town Hotel and Casino, located at 315 Clyde Fant Parkway. On Thursday, Dec. 27, ticket sales will continue at Sam's Town from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Beginning at 9 a.m., on Friday, Dec. 28, ULM will have a designated ticket pick up booth for previously purchased tickets at Independence Stadium.
For a complete schedule of events visit, independencebowl.org.
Those who are unable to make it to the game and want to support the team can purchase game tickets which will to be donated to youth organizations, armed forces personnel and the ULM Marching Band — The Sound of Today.
For more information on donating tickets, please contact Robin Barton at 318-342-5382 or firstname.lastname@example.org