Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Martha Jane Anderson: Dec. 6, 2012
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- December 28th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- December 27th, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- December 26th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 21st, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- December 20th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- December 19th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 18th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- December 13th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- December 12th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 10th, 2012 (Monday) - 2 articles
- December 6th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- December 4th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- December 3rd, 2012 (Monday) - 2 articles
- December 2nd, 2012 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Martha Jane Anderson: Dec. 6, 2012|
Special Christmas greetings from Christ Chapel Church in Fort Worth… "By grace we are saved. Jesus gave us His grace as His greatest gift to us. This is a gift from God that we cannot earn."
Dr. Ted Kitchens Grace is the fuel on which we depend that empowers our spiritual lives. Grace draws us close to God when we walk with Him. Let's consider re-committing ourselves to God this Christmas as a holy offering done in the sacred name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Thanks to Patsy Butler who made hearing Dr. Kitchens possible.
Monroyans already have the Christmas spirit with magnificent decorations to talk about... Drive down Riverside Drive where new flags greet us with the message, "Christmas on the River" and every other lamp post is decorated with gorgeous green wreaths and red velvet ribbons that give one goose bumps because they are so right!
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Martha Jane Anderson retired from University of Louisiana-Monroe after 35 years of service as Assistant Dean of Students and SGA Advisor. She is married to Patrick H. Anderson Sr., has two children, and four grandchildren.