Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Miles looks forward to 'playing it out' at Arkansas
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- November 29th, 2012 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- November 27th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 26th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 25th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- November 24th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- November 21st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 34 articles
- November 18th, 2012 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 16th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 15th, 2012 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- November 14th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- November 11th, 2012 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- November 8th, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- November 7th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- November 1st, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Miles looks forward to 'playing it out' at Arkansas|
LSU football head coach Les Miles held his final "Lunch with Les presented by Subway" press conference of the regular season on Monday as his seventh-ranked Tigers prepare for a trip to Fayetteville.
Opening statement ...
"Good afternoon. I first would like to ask your indulgence for my choice of language Saturday night after the game. I thought it was impertinent and poor. It is not something that I want to repeat. I look forward to Thanksgiving, and I think our team does and I think our country does. I think it's a wonderful time to put things first, like your family, the Lord and football. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
"The regular season game in Fayetteville against Arkansas is going to be a very meaningful game for this football team. There are no goals, yet we continue to move. We're looking forward to playing it out. Certainly, there are some spots to achieve for us, but I'm looking forward to getting to Fayatteville. It's the first time that I've been there, and it's the first time that an LSU team's been there since 1992. We recognize the traditions there and the venue, and we're looking forward to playing.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!